Power Boating Lessons
On The Water Boat Handling & Safety
Nothing can teach you about boating better than getting out onto the water! Turn off those youtube tutorials and on us at Key largo Beach and Boat rental. You’ll be ready for your next adventure in no time!
Whether you are new to boating and looking for an adventure or looking to be with the next super dad Key Largo beach and boat rental will teach you how to safely operate your new vessel. Our boat classes are tailored to the individual and taught by experienced captains. They will show you the ropes so that you can have fun at sea safely with all your friends and family.
Our experienced captains will teach you how to handle your vessel with care to minimize the chance of damage to your vessel and the potential environmental damage often associated with recreational boat use. After a few lessons you’ll be the captain of your own ship
Our basic class is an entry-level introductory course to boating. We will teach you how to handle your boat hand on in the water. You are free to use one of our boats or you can bring your own. You will be able to lead the next vacation and create memories with your friends and family that will last a lifetime.
This is also the perfect course if you were a seaman in the past and are looking for a refresher.
Our Basic Boating Course Outline:
- Boating Safety including Lifejackets, Flares, Sound Device Instruction
- Boat Docking including tying up, using fenders.
- Boating Steering, Throttle Control & Turning
- Boating Navigation: Reading Channel Markers, GPS, Depth
- Anchoring: Sandbar anchoring, shallow water anchoring
Each course features:
- A certified and experienced Captain
- All Safety Equipment including life jackets, flares, sound device, throw cushion
- 2-Hour Boating 101 Course: $299.00
- 3-Hour Boating 101 Course: $399.00
- Private Boat Handling Instruction: Please call for pricing